More diversity and equal opportunities for all
The elle network is an Employee Ressource Group, created in 2013, which promotes gender diversity within Legrand group and with all its stakeholders. This think tank, genuine laboratory of new ideas and actions, proposes new ways to make our Group more diverse, new ways to break the glass ceiling, new ways to make the building industry and beyond, more inclusive for women.
With a mission to make changes from within
To strengthen proposals for innovations to develop equal opportunities between women and men.
The Elle network was created in 2013, in France, on the initiative of Legrand Group employees. It is run by an independent office and transversal.
The 3 main goals of the network:
- To contribute to a more inclusive culture in the Group and beyond
- Promote women's access to decision making positions in the Group
- Propose innovative ideas to challenge and accompany the Group in its diversity and inclusion policies.
- Contributing to the development of ellegrand beyond our own company
- Joining forces with our partners and customers to advance the building, electrical and industrial sectors in terms of diversity.
- Sharing our values with partners in the broadest sense (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, NGOs, universities)
- Becoming a source of advice for younger networks, drawing on our 10 years of experience
- Extending the network of our members beyond our own company.
The Elle Legrand team in numbers
More than 4000 members
60% women in the team
33 countries with its own network, team and roadmap.
More than 200 duos of mentors/mentees organised per year all over the world
We are all committed for equality
Our unique objective is to make this network completely useless, as it will have meant that we have reached, together, our target towards a perfect equality
2024: 80% of workforce covered by the geeis accreditation
2023: 30% of women in key Group positions
2023: 50-50 Gender split in the workforce
Want to learn more about the Elle Program?
More Legrand initiatives